The builder has established a priority list for our newest communities located in Otay Ranch. You must complete the requirements below to be placed on our priority list.
Priority Ranking: The following factors will be considered when establishing the priority list:
• Priority in the order in which completed qualification documents are received.
• Financial ability established on qualification documents.
• Status as cash vs. non-cash buyer.
• Status as a non-contingent vs. contingent buyer.
Further documentation may be required. Speak with your lending specialist for more details.
Requirements: To be placed on the priority list for any one of our newest communities you must complete the following:
1. Complete our pre-qualification process by contacting Irwin Goldberg (NMLS #276634). You can email him at Irwin.Goldberg@fairwaymc.com or call (949) 441-4224. You can also Click Here to Apply Online.
• Our Preferred Lender is conducting the pre-qualification process on behalf of Builder to assess your financial ability to purchase a home. The pre-qualification worksheet is not an application for a loan and you are not required to use Builder Preferred Lender to finance the purchase of your home.
2. Select a Home Site: To maintain your priority list status, you must:
• Be available the day before the Sales Release Date at the phone number you have provided.
• Select a home site when you are called (or defer your selection to a later phase as provided below).
• Attend a reservation appointment which we will schedule after you select your home and home site.
You may serve as a standby buyer if the home you are interested in purchasing has been sold. Please note that there may be multiple standby buyers and priority will be assigned and/or modified based on the factors described in the section labeled “Priority Determination” above. Serving as a backup buyer does not guarantee you any priority with respect to the home you back-up and the price of such home may increase. You may not serve as a back-up buyer if you are under contract to buy a different Project home.
3. At Time of Reservation
• Provide us a deposit check in the amount of $5000.00 made payable to Fidelity National Title.
Rolling Priority to Future Phases. The priority list will be in effect until the next phase sales release. After the release date the priority list will reset and you will lose your priority status unless you notify us of your decision to roll your priority status into a future phase release. We will need to be notified on or before the phase release date. We send regular notifications but cannot guarantee email registrants will receive phase release dates, therefore it will be up to you to call our sales center for update release date information. Your email address on the pre-qualification form will be used to contact so please check to ensure it is entered correctly. Please also check your other inboxes such as spam to ensure you are receiving information.
Unlawful discrimination prohibited. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of a home to anyone for any lawful reason. This includes, without limitation, rude or disorderly behavior during the sales process. Our homes are for sale to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, or other characteristics protected by law.