Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means quality time spent with family and friends this holiday weekend. Check out our list of things to do in the Chula Vista/San Diego area if you find yourself looking for ideas:
1. Volunteer at Feeding San Diego - What greater way to give back and show gratitude than to volunteer to help those in need. Register at Feeding San Diego and contribute to the cause this holiday season, just in time for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Volunteer opportunities include packing, sorting, and preparing food to be distributed to local kids and families in need. Sign up here: Feeding San Diego Schedule
2. Thanksgiving Brunch - The feasting doesn't end after Thursday. Continue the party on Saturday, November 30th, for more food, drinks, music and fun at the Chula Vista Golf Course! Starting at 10 AM, bring your family for unlimited fun and follow it up with a game on the links. Sign up here: Thanksgiving Brunch Tickets
3. Frozen Thanksgiving - Perfect for your little ones who love the Disney movie, Play City is hosting a 2-hour event where your child can meet and greet with all of the original Frozen characters, watch a show performance, and enjoy a free candy bag. Sign up here: Frozen Thanksgiving Tickets
4. Thanksgiving Day 5K - Burn those calories before you pig out! Join Father Joe's Villages on Thanksgiving morning (Nov. 28 from 6:30 am - 11:00 am) at Balboa Park for the 18th Annual Thanksgiving Day 5K! All funds will go towards providing more than 1 million meals to people in need. Enjoy a free event T-shirt, live music, and a beer garden. Sign up or donate here: Thanksgiving Day 5K 2019
5. Photos with Santa at Chula Vista Center - The conclusion of Thanksgiving means the start of Christmas festivities begins! Create magical memories, make the holidays special, and take care of those wish lists - all in one place. Sign up here: Post-Worthy Pics with Santa!